Monday, February 14, 2005

Speak up!

I cant figure out why the playback volume is som low in the MythTV module. I can record, transfer the recorded file to another computer and play it there with reasomable volume (not terribly high, but nao alarmingly low..) but when I play it back on the MythTV box, it is barely noticeble, even when I use an external amplifier. When playing video or music, the output is more than OK, even though I had to pull it down a bit to get a decent quality sound - the build in sound chip does not giv good sound quality in the highest setting.

I've made some posts abuot this.. I hope someone will take the time to help me find a solutoin to this problem. My guess is that it is ALSA/OSS related, but I have no idea what to do about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home