Wednesday, February 09, 2005


I finally took the time to transfer the pictures I took during the process to Photobucket so tht I may post them here.
Of course, when you go for this kind of project, it is important that you have another computer . Also, since the wireless card was low on the list of priorities, everything had to be done close to the wireless access point, which is in the kitchen. My girlfriend was very pleased with this... :-)

This is what everything looked like when it was all assembled. Mind you, at this stage, not much worked.. not even TV-out. (The mouse has been replaced by a small, black one..)


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home