Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Private demo of Tivo on youtube.. Why?

There are probably people out there that would say that having a blog about tyour MythTV and Gentoo experiences is just a pointless waste of time and add nothing to the world. I have no problems with that thought, but I would have to point out htat this blog has acctually helped me restore my MythTV setup twice, and blogs just like it provided me with good information on how to manage the first time around.

This video on youtube.com, however, I fail to see the point in doing. This is someone demoing their UK TiVo.
Why? Is the TiVo company not promting their products enough for him? I hope this guy is getting paid for this video..

(I got an urge to post about this mainly since I have not updated my blog for quite some time. I would probably have done the same thing if I did not have MythTV box ;-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home