Sunday, November 27, 2005

Really waiting for 0,19 release of MythTV

I've been bad again: I have not written in a while. The most important reason is that most things just work with the current setup. The remaining thing has been the ability to archive shows on DVD, with menues. The solution for cutting without synchronization problems seem to be based on the CLI version of the ProjectX application. So far, the solution has been based on a web-interface, with is fine for most applications. However, I must say that it has been slightly annoying having to fire up two computers to be able to make an archive.

It seems that some work has been done on this issue in the SVN for MythTV. Screenshots were released today on mysettopbox.tv,




For the record, I will NOT start using the SVN version because of this, but I have to admit that I have been looking forward to this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure this is in SVN? I can't find a trace of it at http://svn.mythtv.org.

9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home